Feed on
Posts
Comments

Presentation tools

I am putting together a wiki for our year 9 city school. Showing the students what tools they can use and embedding screencasts along the way lead me to investigate tagxedo a little bit more than previously. Today I discovered you can make a tagxedo out of your tweets. Here’s mine:

tagxedo

5 Responses to “Presentation tools”

1. novanews says:

How cool is that! You’ve inspired me to make the effort to go look at Tagxedo which is still on my list of tools to explore. It looks like fun! What a great idea to make a screencast for students. Showing by ‘doing’ is a great motivation to inspire exploration.

2. jway says:

Thanks Bev. I’ll be trying to make some relevant examples for the students over the coming weeks.

3. Penny Bentley says:

Great idea Judith…screencasts are so good for learning, some students (and many of us) get lost in pages of text sometimes.
    Love your tweety tagxedo, I had no idea this could be done…thanks for the tip :)

4. jway says:

Thanks Penny. I think the Twitter feature must be new. The success with yours and my screencasts for the PLN made me want to make some for the students and teachers.

5. Tania Sheko says:

Ha ha, my maiden name lives on in the centre of your Tagxedo! Sounds like you’re doing a great job with the Yr 9 project, Judith!