Pam Thompson invited me to write on this meme. I’m guessing as teachers we write about what we would have liked our teachers to know back in the day, so here goes….
1. I’m much better at writing than I am at speaking.
2. Therefore, I’m not all that comfortable contributing to class discussions.
3. I like instant feedback and there’s nothing worse than slaving over a piece of work for weeks and waiting several more weeks for some feedback.
4. I thrive on encouragement. It doesn’t have to be much, but it has to be there.
5. I find spatial learning is out of my grasp. Sorry, but there it is.
Now apparently I have to challenge five people to write a similar post. Being the last day of school holidays for Victorian government teachers, that might be a tall order, but @penlpn, @novanews19, @taniatorikova @mgraffin @reinaphung might have a go…